11:30pm Nov 27, 2014
11:06pm Nov 27, 2014
11:02pm Nov 27, 2014
Who are next year's candidates to inherit Paddy McCartin's No.1 crown?
7:00am Nov 28, 2014
Hawk draftee's persistence paid off after missing out in last year's draft
7:00am Nov 28, 2014
Ageing backline gets a boost with two young Tasmanians
12:07am Nov 28, 2014
Choose your club of support and you will be taken to your club's Fans' MVP page.
1. After each of your club’s games log in (or if it’s your first time – register.
2. Assign 3 votes to a player from your Club who you deem to be the best player for that game, 2 votes to the second best player and 1 vote to the third best. Just click on the little plus sign next to the player image.
3. At the end of the voting period (when your Club’s next game starts) all the votes are added up.
4. There are a maximum of 100 points per round that can be awarded to the entire team. Each player is then given a percentage of the total votes received to go towards their season tally (eg. if 1,200 votes were placed in Round 1 and Player A receives 600 then that is the equivalent of 50% of all votes for that round and he would receive 50 points towards his season tally. If the second best player received 200 votes from 1,200 then that is the equivalent of 16.7% and he will get 17 votes towards the season tally).
5. The same thing happens after each round and the player accumulates points.
6. At the end of the season the player who is at the top of the season leaderboard is crowned your club’s Fans’ Most Valuable Player.
|ADEL||1. Patrick Dangerfield||BL||1. Pearce Hanley||CARL||1. Andrew Walker|
|2. Rory Sloane||2. Tom Rockliff||2. Marc Murphy|
|3. Richard Douglas||3. Matthew Leuenberger||3. Chris Judd|
|COLL||1. Dane Swan||ESS||1. Jobe Watson||FRE||1. Nathan Fyfe|
|2. Scott Pendlebury||2. David Zaharakis||2. Michael Walters|
|3. Steele Sidebottom||3. Jake Carlisle||3. Hayden Ballantyne|
|GEEL||1. Joel Selwood||GCFC||1. Gary Ablett||GWS||1. Toby Greene|
|2. Steve Johnson||2. Jaeger O'Meara||2. Will Hoskin-Elliott|
|3. Jimmy Bartel||3. Matt Shaw||3. Jeremy Cameron|
|HAW||1. Sam Mitchell||MELB||1. Nathan Jones||NMFC||1. Jack Ziebell|
|2. Luke Hodge||2. Dean Terlich||2. Daniel Wells|
|3. Jarryd Roughead||3. Jack Watts||3. Scott D. Thompson|
|PORT||1. Chad Wingard||RICH||1. Trent Cotchin||STK||1. Nick Riewoldt|
|2. Travis Boak||2. Dustin Martin||2. Jack Steven|
|3. Brad Ebert||3. Brett Deledio||3. Leigh Montagna|
|SYD||1. Daniel Hannebery||WCE||1. Matt Priddis||WB||1. Ryan Griffen|
|2. Kieren Jack||2. Josh Kennedy||2. Tom Liberatore|
|3. Jarrad McVeigh||3. Chris Masten||3. Luke Dahlhaus|
AFL Membership. Your ticket to Australia's Game
Everything on coaching, playing, umpiring, volunteering and managing your club
Find your local club and play like a pro
Join the little big time. Auskick is fun, safe and a great way to introduce boys and girls to Australian football