Participants need to register by 4 February.
Presenters for the conference include:
- Current AFL Senior Coach - Michael Malthouse (Carlton)
- Triple Olympic Gold Medallist - Drew Ginn (Rowing Australia)
- Former Melbourne Victory Coach – Ernie Merrick
- Former AFL Senior Coaches - Stan Alves (AFL Coaching Ambassador), Gary Ayres (Port Melbourne FC), Jeff Gieschen (AFL Umpires’ Manager); David Parkin (AFL Coaching Ambassador), Peter Schwab (AFL Director of Coaching);
- Current AFL Club Coaching and support staff - Dale Amos (Geelong Cats), John Barker (Carlton), Scott Borlace (Brisbane Lions), Mathew Capuano (Carlton), Danny Corcoran (Essendon) ,Adrian Fletcher (Brisbane Lions), Paul Hood (Geelong Cats), Paul Hudson (St Kilda), Jason Lappin (North Melbourne), Nigel Lappin (Geelong Cats), Craig McRae (Collingwood), Brett Munro (Gold Coast Suns), Mark Riley (Gold Coast Suns), Glenn Stewart (West Coast Eagles), Rob Wiley (Carlton);
- Consultant experts - Kevin Ball (kicking), Michelle Cort (nutrition), Anthony Klarica (psychology), Shane Pill (game sense), Leigh Russell (branding & communication), Matthew Scholes (positive coaching), Jenny Williams (high performance strategy).