4:08pm Apr 23, 2014
2:41pm Apr 23, 2014
7:53pm Apr 22, 2014
Three Dees added to leadership group as Mark Jamar closes in on return
5:40pm Apr 23, 2014
We speak to coaches and players to find out what they really think about the 'rolling maul'
5:10pm Apr 23, 2014
Nathan Buckley talks up Essendon's firepower ahead of Anzac Day
4:18pm Apr 23, 2014
This competition has now closed.
The winner will be selected from the entrants that are closest to the final All Australian team. The winner will be announced on 17 September. Terms and conditions below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all ordinary Australian persons who reside in Australia (“Eligible Entrants”). Entrants under 18 years of age must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this competition.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating outlets and the agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. Competition commences on 03/09/2013 at 12pm AEST and closes 15/09/2013 at 11:59pm AEST (the “Competition Period”).
5. To enter this competition, Eligible Entrants must, once the All Australian Squad is announced and during the Competition Period, select who they think will make the All Australian Team and who the Captain will be, and then enter their contact details; including their Full Name, Address, Email, Date of Birth.
6. The Eligible Entrant who submits the team and captain that is the closest to the team that is selected for the All Australian Team for 2013 will win a football jumper signed by that All Australian Team.
7. In the event that there are two entries submitted of the same team and captain and that team and captain are the closest to the team that is selected, the winner will be the Eligible Entrant that entered the competition first.
8. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or those which contain offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time during, or after the closing date of the competition, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. Only one (1) entry (team submission) per person is permitted.
12. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database and NOT at the time of transmission by the Eligible Entrant. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
13. The prize winner will be determined on 17/09/2013 at 11:00am. The determination will take place at AFL House, 140 Harbour Esplanade, 3008. The prize winner will be contacted by phone and or e-mail. The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner’s names and their winning answer may also be published on Facebook and Twitter.
14. The prize winner will receive one (1) signed All Australian Team Jumper.
15. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $120
16. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or any part of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that part of the prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
17. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) To disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or
(b) Subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
19. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the AFL (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of age and identity prior to awarding the prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. Prize winner may be required to sign any form required by the Promoter including without limitation a legal release and indemnity form or a declaration confirming their eligibility to accept the prize.
22. Within 7 days of the prize draw, the winner will be notified of the prize they have won and how the prize will be delivered. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of the State or Territory of Australia in which the prize winner resides. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the prize winner.
23. If the winner of the major prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
24. Once prizes have left the Promoter's premises, the Promoter and their associated agencies take no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit
25. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
26. Eligible Entrants and their parents/guardians consent to the Promoter using the Eligible Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects Eligible Entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the Eligible Entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each Eligible Entrant also agrees that the Promoter, the Promoter's employees, related companies and agents, including but not limited to the AFL, may use this information, in any media for future promotional purposes, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Eligible Entrant, including sending the Eligible Entrant electronic messages and telephoning the Eligible Entrant.
29. The Promoter is Australian Football League, 140 Harbour Esplanade, Docklands, 3008
AFL Membership. Your ticket to Australia's Game
Everything on coaching, playing, umpiring, volunteering and managing your club
Find your local club and play like a pro
Join the little big time. Auskick is fun, safe and a great way to introduce boys and girls to Australian football