Everything your club needs to know to make sure your coaches are registered & accredited through CoachAFL.
All coaches are required to complete a three step process via CoachAFL in order to be registered and accredited for season 2022.
- Complete the coaching profile
- New coaches create a CoachAFL account
- Renewing coaches login to existing CoachAFL account
- Welcome to CoachAFL in 2022
- All coaches complete a short welcome package for 2022 and complete the Code of Conduct
- Complete Tailored Online Course
- New coaches complete the Foundation Course (tailored to the team age they coach)
- Renewing coaches complete the required online renewal module
CoachAFL is FREE in 2022!
CoachAFL is FREE for ALL coaches in 2022. As part of a range of initiatives to support community football bounce back, we are excited to announce that the CoachAFL membership fee of $49.50 has been removed for all coaches registering in 2022.
Registering as a Coach to a Club in 2022:
All coaches will register to their community club/s via CoachAFL. Coaches must select the club/team (in the correct league) they are coaching in their Coaching Profile (Step 1) to be linked to their community club.
Coaches must complete all 3 steps in the registration and accreditation user flow. Coaches will only show as registered and available for team selection in PlayHQ when their coaching role has been selected and their accreditation course for 2022 has been completed.
For more information please go to https://coach.afl
If clubs have any queries they are encouraged to contact the CoachAFL Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches requiring access to PlayHQ:
For coaches that need to login and access PlayHQ to complete actions such as select teamsheets or any other match-day related tasks, they will need to complete the following:
- Go to https://www.playhq.com and find their club (or use direct link provided by club admin)
- Register to their club as a 'Volunteer'
- Claim their profile during the registration process
- Complete the registration process
- Contact League Administrator to merge the Coach & Volunteer profiles together
- Visit https://www.afl.com.au/clubhelp/playhq/resources and download the Team Manager Userguide or watch the Team Manager Training Video