IN TODAY'S AFL Daily, star journalists Nathan Schmook and Sarah Black as they discuss look at a Vic club that is finally debt free, and join all the dots on football's big issues.
>> START LISTENING NOW
- The first time since 1987 that this club is debt free
- Why North Melbourne will be an 'exciting footy club to watch' next year
- Stand the mark rule: 'I think it would be hasty to get rid of it, personally'
- New COVID rules: 'It's going to be more a season where we're trying to live with the virus'
- A 'bit of a genius from the Giants': Mummy never dies
In this episode ...
0:00 – North Melbourne eradicates its debt
1:19 – 'Things are heading in the right direction' on field for the Roos
3:45 – Why today's announcement is so important for this club
5:16 – The 'stand the mark' rule revisited
7:24 – The two sides of the debate around the rule
8:36 – Victoria's new isolation rules
11:26 – GWS' stroke of genius