The advance edition of the 2012 Toyota AFL Grand Final Record is now available.
With rival captains Luke Hodge and Adam Goodes on the cover, this year’s Hawthorn-Sydney Swans souvenir program includes 244 pages of player profiles, statistics, a full match preview, a review of the season, as well as an assortment of feature stories and stunning photography.
On sale Victoria-wide from today (available Australia-wide as of Wednesday), the 2012 Toyota AFL Grand Final Record includes:
- Feature stories on Grand Final heroes including Simon Madden, Alastair Lynch and Leo Barry. There is also a tribute to former Collingwood star Darren Millane, who was tragically killed 21 years ago, while new Carlton coach Mick Malthouse takes the Record’s Peter Ryan through his long football journey.
- Hawthorn and Sydney Swans player and coach profiles.
- Full statistics on each club, including head-to-head, club analysis, the 2012 season at a glance, performance charts and plenty more.
- A round-by-round review of the season.
- Tributes to the players who retired in 2012.
The 2012 Toyota AFL Grand Final Record is the essential guide to Saturday’s big match and is available nationally from Coles, Target and Big W. Also on sale from selected Kmart, Coles Express, 7-Eleven outlets, Newslink stores, and newsagencies.
Recommended retail price: $15.
You can buy copies of the Record from AFL reception or by calling (03) 9643 1999.