The AFL has developed a suite of templates and resources to assist clubs safely return to community football.
As per the AIS framework for Rebooting Sport in a COVID-19 Environment, any official responsible for the conduct of training, match day operations or any other relevant activity along with all medical officials (e.g. trainers) must also undertake COVID-19 infection control training.
COVID-19 return to community football resources include:
- Infection Control Training
- Cleaning Standards
- Register of Trained People template
- Attendance Register for Training template
- AFL Hygiene & Social Distancing Posters
- Federal Health Department
Other links & information:
Many organizations have put together useful information for the public in regard to the current coronavirus pandemic. We have compiled a few representative sites for your information.
- Local state and territory health departments: Contact details and websites of the local state and territory health departments.
- Healthdirect Sport and Recreation Restriction Checker: Find out what you can and can't do in your state or territory.
- Australian Government Coronavirus Updates: The latest coronavirus news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia.
- Australian Institute of Sport: Framework for Rebooting Sport in a COVID-19 Environment
- State / Territory specific Information:
Please visit the below links for your State / Territory return to Community Football information: