Please read about the below grant opportunities offered in your state.
COVID-19 Releif Fund Lotterywest - WA State Government
$159m to respond to hardship being experienced by the WA community as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic across three categories:
- Crisis & Emergency Releif Fund
- Event Cancellation Releif for Arts, Sports & Community Groups
- Resilient Community Grant
Economic and Health Relief Package - WA State Government
The WA Government has announced a $1 billion economic and health relief package to support Western Australian businesses, households and community groups, and to boost the response by health and frontline services to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
Support for small and medium sized businesses - WA State Government
A campaign to support small businesses through this difficult time including:
- One-off grants of $17,500
- Fast-track payroll tax relief for small businesses
- Waiver of 2019-20 payroll tax available to small and medium sized businesses
- State of Emergency occasional liquor licence
Rent relief for small businesses and not-for-profits - WA State Govrnment
The WA Government will waive rental payments for small businesses and not-for-profit groups in Government-owned buildings for six months to help these lease holders respond to the impacts of COVID-19 coronavirus.
Councils in the Community - WA Local Government Assocation
Local Governments are taking a range of measures to releive the impact on local community. Measures and intended to reduce the financial impact on ratepayers and local businesses while working to stimulate the local economy.
Key measures include:
- Rate Freezes
- Bringing forward Capital Works programs
- Refund booking fees for Council events and assets
- Rent relief to tenants of Council properties
Active Regional Community Grants - WA State Government
Active Regional Communities (ARC) aims to increase the opportunities for regional people to participate in sporting and active recreational activities in regional Western Australia and is tailored to meet the ever changing demands and challenges of sport and active-recreation groups within the nine diverse regions of Western Australia.
Liquor License Refund - WA State Government
The State Government recently announced liquor licence renewal fees and/or penalty fees for 2020 will be waived as part of a $1 billion economic and health relief package to support Western Australian businesses and the community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Relief and Rebound Plan (COVID-19) - City of Perth
The Relief and Rebound Plan provided an initial package of support for businesses, rate payers and residents impacted by COVID-19.
For more state govrnment grants, please visit the Grants Directory.
* Please note this list may not include all local council or state/territory government grants and assistance. Please be sure to check your local council's and state/territory government websites for the most up-to-date information.