2017 Toyota AFL Premiership Season
The following junior and concession policy applies to the sale of individual public ticketing during the 2017 Toyota AFL Premiership Season.
- Children aged 6-14 as at 1 January 2017 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket.
- Children aged 5 and under as at 1 January 2017 are entitled to enter the ground at no charge; however they must not occupy a seat.
- Persons aged 15 and over as at 1 January 2017 are classified as an adult, unless they hold valid Concession identification.
- A person must have the appropriate form of concession to purchase a concession ticket. They must present the relevant concession documentation at point of purchase and upon entry to the ground. A second form of identification (e.g. drivers licence, Medicare card, credit card) may be requested when purchasing or utilising a concession ticket to verify the concession entitlement.
- Patrons holding one of the following cards are eligible to purchase a ticket at the concession rate;
- Centrelink issued: Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)*
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs card or Department of Veterans’ Affairs issued Pensioner Concession Card*
- Full time secondary or tertiary student cards**
- Centrelink issued: Health Care Card (HCC)*
* Note: Cardholders only (not their dependants listed on the card) are entitled to the concession price.
** Excluding International Student cards.
The AFL is a National Affiliate of the Companion Card program and we agree to provide an admission ticket for the cardholder's companion at no charge. The Companion Card program is applicable at all AFL Venues.