• Draft wrap: Blues keep faith in wayward Curnow
• Who is Tom Doedee? Crows pull draft's biggest shock
• Why Jacob Weitering went No.1
• Going places: Four extraordinary draft stories
• 2015 NAB AFL Draft tracker: Profiles, pics and video highlights of every draftee
THE TWIN brothers are both fresh AFL draftees, but Harry McKay reckons he has one over his sibling Ben.
Harry was snared by Carlton with pick No.10 in Tuesday's NAB AFL Draft, while Ben was chosen by North Melbourne with selection 21.
"I won't let him forget about that, that’s for sure ... I’ve definitely got the wood on him by being the first picked," Harry said.
Standing next to his brother, Ben didn't take the bait.
"I'll let my footy do the talking, I think. Wait until we get out on the ground," Ben said.
The towering 17-year-olds could well take their backyard scraps into the AFL arena - 200cm tall Harry is renowned as a forward and 198cm Ben is a defender.
"It would be a bit of fun," Harry said of a potential clash.
"There would be a fair bit of banter and a few little cheap shots.
"Hopefully, we can look forward to that in the next 10 years."