The Brisbane Lions are embarking on a period of development, evolution and ultimately long-term success. Our values of “Relentless, United, Respectful” are our commitment to achieving our vision and driving our Club forward. We are currently recruiting for the role of Membership Supervisor to join our team.
Reporting to the Membership and Fan Development Manager, the Membership Supervisor is responsible for the coordination and execution of all duties relating to the effective administration and servicing of the Brisbane Lions Members.
Specifically the Membership Supervisor will direct a small team to ensure;
- Annual membership targets are met
- The timely and accurate response to all member queries both via the call centre and email.
- All database information is maintained and error free
- Management of reserved seating allocation for members
- Liaising with internal departments and external parties to ensure the best outcomes for our Club and our Members
- Successful coordination of membership match day and other event activities
The successful applicant will have strong communications skills (written, verbal, listening) and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail. The ability to problem solve and remain calm under high pressure situations is essential. AFL Industry experience, exposure to stadium ticketing programs and mass ticketing systems (ie Ticketmaster) will be highly advantageous. You must be able to work home games (weekends), while some out of hours work and interstate travel is required on occasions.
If you are a great communicator with a flair for customer relations, please forward your CV and professional covering letter (maximum 1 A4 page) to Ms Paddy McNee, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th October 2014.
In addition to your covering letter, please provide answers to the following questions as part of your application:
1. When are you available to begin employment?
2. What is your expected salary in your next position?