JORDAN De Goey and long walks on the beach?
The Collingwood star joins this week's bonus episode of AFL Exchange for an exclusive chat about the Magpies' premiership hopes, his own future and also what kept him occupied during the season shutdown.
De Goey chats with hosts Callum Twomey, Riley Beveridge and Mitch Cleary about his own form and how he's found it difficult to perform without packed crowds.
The out-of-contract goalkicker also gives a strong indication about his future beyond the end of this year.
Join Callum Twomey, Riley Beveridge and Mitch Cleary as AFL Exchange chats with De Goey.
In this week's episode ...
- De Goey chats through some of the challenges of preparing for games with COVID-19 restrictions.
- The Magpies star reveals what he got up to during the shutdown period, including his habit for heading to the beach.
- How will hub life suit the Magpies?
- De Goey gives his view on who could replace injured Magpie Jeremy Howe.
- Why De Goey is feeling for suspended Pies vice-captain Steele Sidebottom.
- The "really tough" part about returning to the field without fans.
- De Goey chats about whether he will play more midfield time in coming weeks.
- What's the latest with De Goey's contract? He gives a big hint on his plans beyond this year.
- How a motorbike race led to De Goey linking up with Monster Energy.