Our members truly are the lifeblood of the North Melbourne Football Club. With over 41,000 members, the Membership Sales Officer is responsible for generating membership sales as well as providing the highest level of customer service to existing members. This role will involve both inbound and outbound phone calls. This role has a strong focus on customer service, membership sales and upsell opportunities which will allow us to generate maximum possible revenues to adequately invest in the football department and push to secure our fifth premiership.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Two years demonstrated sales experience, preferably in membership sales and/or telephone sales and service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of CRM applications as well as MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- A competitive and resilient attitude when it comes to hitting targets
- A desire to work in a culture based on team work and a “can do” attitude
During October 2015 to April 2016 applicants can expect more than 30 hours work per week and must be available to work Monday to Friday with flexibility to work after hours and on weekends.
To apply for this position, please forward a covering letter and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close 5pm on Friday 28 August, 2015.
Please note that due to the number of applications received by the Club, we are unable to reply to every application. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.