RICHMOND'S assistant coaches are yet to be told their fates as the club waits on a comprehensive review of its football department to be completed.
As of Monday night, one Tigers assistant AFL.com.au spoke to was still unaware if he would be at the club in 2017.
The assistants, who started their player reviews last week, were not required to continue those duties on Monday as players were off-site for their end-of-season Mad Monday at a Richmond bar.
It was reported on Monday night that five Richmond assistants – Brendon Lade, Ross Smith, premiership coach Mark Williams, Greg Mellor and Mark P. Williams – had been removed from their roles in end-of-season reviews.
Lade's manager, Craig Kelly of TLA Australia, said it was still possible the midfield stoppages coach would be with the club in 2017.
"The club has offered us a one-year deal and also given us permission to look at the market," Kelly told AFL.com.au.
"There will be a timeframe to look at those options but if not there will be a one-year offer on the table."
While players are expected to learn of their futures by late this week, the Tigers do not have a timeframe to confirm changes to their off-field personnel.
Richmond has been undertaking a wide-ranging review with the help of accounting firm Ernst and Young as it deals with the fallout from an eight-win season that ended with an uncompetitive 113-point loss to the Sydney Swans.
Coach Damien Hardwick had his contract extended until the end of 2018 back in March, but the majority of his assistant coaches were left without guaranteed deals beyond this season.