The Brisbane Lions has a fantastic opportunity for a talented and dedicated individual to join our team in the role of Commercial Partnerships Executive.
Reporting to the Commercial Partnerships Manager, the Commercial Partnerships Executive is responsible for delivering high level service to a dedicated list of sponsors and partners, to successfully achieve customer, business and financial objectives.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building rapport and trust with sponsors in order to effectively and professionally manage all communication between the Club and Partner.
- Ensuring activities are planned, documented, executed and measured in a timely and professional manner, with the aim of fulfilment of sponsorship benefits and additional requests.
- In conjunction with the wider Brisbane Lions team, develop strategies for sponsors to leverage off Club assets and our partner network.
- Ensuring all activity is recorded via accurate maintenance and management of the sponsorship database.
- Managing sponsor requests and campaigns including match day activation and ticketing, Club events and all joint marketing activity.
- Management of budgets; including monitoring of and reporting on sponsorship expenditure and revenue.
The ideal candidate will possess several years’ solid experience in B2B account management for multiple partners, with a proven understanding of how to measure and deliver a return on investment for the client. You must be able to competently manage projects from inception to delivery through extensive project management experience, and possess proven problem solving skills in order to successfully manage both internal and external stakeholders’ expectations.
To be successful in the role the candidate will;
- Possess influential and persuasive interpersonal and communication skills,
- Be able to work in a team (immediate and inter-departmental),
- Be well-presented with a passion for client service.
- Have exceptional time-management and organisational skills.
- Be confident in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Hold minimum tertiary qualification in business/marketing/communications or similar is essential.
Due to the nature of the industry, the ideal candidate must be flexible in their availability as odd hours, and some weekend work will be required for this role, such as working at home games.
To apply, please forward your CV and professional covering letter (maximum 1 A4 page) to Paddy McNee, HR Manager at email@example.com, by 16th January 2015.
In addition to your covering letter, please provide answers to the following questions as part of your application:
When are you available to begin employment?
What is your expected salary?