WHERE AND WHEN: Patersons Stadium, Sunday, May 11, 2.20pm AWST
TV AND RADIO: Click here for broadcast times
LAST TWO TIMES
R9, 2013, West Coast 23.17 (155) d GWS Giants 8.7 (55) at Skoda Stadium
R3, 2012, West Coast 23.12 (150) d GWS Giants 10.9 (69) at Blacktown
THE SIX POINTS
1. In the Eagles' thumping win over the Giants last year, Josh Kennedy and Jack Darling each kicked five goals and Chris Masten starred with 32 possessions.
2. In last season's game, ruckman Nic Naitanui was the leading scorer in the Official AFL Player Ratings, brought to you by Gatorade. Naitanui finished with 26.3 points, while Darling tallied 21.9.
3. West Coast continues to be strong in the ruck. The Eagles are ranked third for hit-outs, with an average of 47.3 per game. Greater Western Sydney has slipped to 14th, averaging only 37.5 per game while Shane Mumford has been missing.
4. Neither side has been a high-possession team this season. The Eagles are ranked 15th for total disposals, while the Giants are 17th.
5. Despite their array of tall forwards, the Giants have struggled to take a contested mark in 2014. They are ranked 18th, with an average of 7.3 contested marks per game. The Eagles are sixth, with an average of 11.9 per game.
6. The leading Eagle in the Official AFL Player Ratings is Naitanui, who is No. 21 on the ratings table. The top-rated Giant is Callan Ward, who is No. 40.
Prediction: West Coast by 29 points