NORTH Melbourne forward Jarrad Waite will miss the Roos' clash with the Swans after accepting a one-match ban for a dangerous tackle. 

St Kilda midfielder Koby Stevens has also accepted a one-match suspension by the Match Review Panel for a dangerous tackle. Stevens will miss the Saints' clash with Carlton at Etihad Stadium. 

In the only suspensions out of round seven, both players' tackles were graded as careless conduct with medium impact to the head.

Waite's tackle in Saturday's clash against Adelaide left opponent Tom Lynch with concussion and unable to play out the remainder of the match.

Stevens' tackle on Greater Western Sydney's Nathan Wilson saw the defender leave the ground for a concussion test before returning to play out the game at Etihad Stadium on Friday night.

It is understood the MRP viewed the Waite tackle at the higher end of medium impact but, with a medical report from the Crows taken into consideration, it was not prepared to upgrade the impact to high.  

Meanwhile, Adelaide's Charlie Cameron can accept a $1500 fine for striking North Melbourne's Kayne Turner off the ball in Saturday's clash at Blundstone Arena.

The MRP graded the intentional strike, which sent Turner to ground, as low impact to the body.

St Kilda star Jack Steven has been charged with misconduct for kneeing GWS midfielder Stephen Coniglio in the leg, earning a $1000 fine. 

Fremantle forward Matt Taberner can accept a $1000 fine for striking Essendon's Michael Hurley in the groin, with the hit graded as careless conduct and low impact.

The Panel assessed high contact made by Sydney young gun Callum Mills on Brisbane Lions midfielder Jarrod Berry in a marking contest.

Mills was cleared, the Panel said, because he was making a legitimate spoiling attempt.

Superstar Lance Franklin was also scrutinised for a series of jumper punches on Brisbane Lions' opponent Nick Robertson, but the panel deemed that "the force used was below that required to constitute a reportable offence".