The successful applicant will be responsible for the establishment of the new Commission model and assisting in the development of the Commission’s Strategic Plan for the growth and sustainability of football in the region.
Employed by the local Commission with the support of AFL Victoria, the RGM will have agreed performance measures, obligations and management responsibilities established collaboratively by both parties. A remuneration package commensurate with the experience of the successful applicant will be negotiated.
Written applications should address the following key selection criteria:
- Experience in the establishment of business and financial management systems
- An understanding of Australian Football networks in the region and/or Country Victoria more generally
- Extensive experience in stakeholder relationship building including sporting clubs, community leagues, business, government or community groups
- Excellent marketing and promotional skills
- Comprehensive leadership and staff management experience
- Detailed understanding of Board practices and accountability
Please address applications as ‘South East Region General Manager’ and send them to Jeff Kimber at the above email address by close COB on Friday 9 August, 2013.