AFL Community Support Ticketing Program
The Australian Football League (AFL) receives many requests to assist with ticketing from a wide range of community groups including schools, junior football clubs, youth & church groups and formal organisations supporting specific disadvantaged or disability groups.
The AFL recognises it has a corporate responsibility to the broader community and therefore provides community groups with access to ticketing through the AFL Community Support Ticketing Program. The program offers groups up to 40 complimentary tickets (subject to approval and availability) for one of the selected matches at the MCG listed below.
Applications for 2024 will open in mid-February and will be accepted until the allocation of tickets is exhausted.
Please be advised we recommend getting your application in as early as possible as the demand for the program is extremely high and in some cases, requests may not be able to be fulfilled if the allocation for a game has exhausted.
Before submitting your application, please review the below Terms and Conditions carefully. Any applications that do not align with the below T&Cs are unable to be considered.
Terms and Conditions
Groups can apply for up to 40 complimentary tickets to one of the selected games (tickets can be used for adults, juniors and concession).
Applications must include;
- The organisation/group name
- Individual contact name
- Link to the community group website/social media page for verification.
If the above is not provided, the application will not be considered.
- The program is only available for the below listed games. Tickets are not available for any other venue, or any MCG match that is not listed.
- Tickets provide access to the general admission areas of the AFL Reserve.
- Tickets cannot be upgraded to a reserved seat, and cannot be sold or used for competitions, raffles, advertising or promotions.
- Tickets are not guaranteed and are subject to availability and approval.
- Eligibility, review and approval of complimentary tickets is at the discretion of AFL Ticketing. If your application has been successful you will receive an email with instructions on how to access and download or transfer your tickets the week of the match.
All applications must be submitted via the community ticketing link. Applications are unable to be submitted via email. Please note even if you have previously applied for tickets through the program you may need to create a new account in 2023.
If you have any questions, or if you require additional tickets above the 40 complimentary for your group please email AFL Ticketing: firstname.lastname@example.org