2020 Marsh Community Series
Club/AFL Member pre-sale: 9am-5pm, Thursday January 30
General Public on-sale: 9am, Friday January 31
|TICKET TYPE||RESERVED SEAT||GENERAL ADMISSION|
|Family (2 adults, up to 4 juniors under 15)||$60.00||$40.00|
|Adult Member Upgrade||$10.00||$5.00|
|Concession Member Upgrade||$10.00||$5.00|
|Junior Member Upgrade||$5.00||$3.00|
All prices are subject to additional ticket agent fees.
Club Member Access
Once again, AFL and Club access members will have free general admission entry to those matches in which their Club is competing (subject to availability, upgrade fees may be applicable). Some restrictions may apply for non-access members. To confirm your eligibility, please contact your club.
Access to Marsh Community Series matches is subject to capacity and is not guaranteed. The AFL recommends that members upgrade their membership to a reserved seat or register for a general admission ticket in order to guarantee entry. Membership upgrades and registrations are subject to availability on a first come, first serve basis and subject to an additional fee. Transaction fees may also apply.
- Club members are required to upgrade to a ticket that is equivalent to the type of membership that they hold (i.e Adult members can only upgrade to an Adult ticket.
- The AFL is a National Affiliate of the Companion Card program and we agree to provide an admission ticket for the cardholder's companion at no charge. The Companion Card program is applicable at all AFL Venues.
Children aged 6-14 as at 1 January 2020 are eligible to purchase a junior ticket. Children aged 5 and under as at 1 January 2020 are entitled to enter the ground at no charge; however, they must not occupy a seat.
Persons aged 15 and over as at 1 January 2020 are classified as an adult, unless they hold valid Concession identification.
Family tickets for the Marsh Commuinity Series are for two adults and up to four juniors under the age of 15 as at 1 January 2020. The following will be available to purchase:
- Family of 4 – 2 adults and 2 juniors
- Family of 5 – 2 adults and 3 juniors
- Family of 6 – 2 adults and 4 juniors'
View the 2020 Marsh Community Series Fixture