IN TODAY'S AFL Daily, star journalists Damian Barrett and Mitch Cleary join all the dots on football's big issues.
>> START LISTENING NOW
- This gun is going to have a big say in what happens on Saturday night
- The big Dog who's a 60-40 chance of playing
- Fremantle getting some 'serious clout' together off the field
- Isaac Smith on how prelims are often harder to win than Grand Finals
- Why Geelong is a big chance in the game against Melbourne
In this episode ...
0:42 – Robbie Gray's surprising finals record
2:12 – Why Mr Clutch looms as match-deciding
3:53 – Will Mitch Georgiades play?
5:07 – The Bulldogs' ruck dilemma
7:48 – Bob Murphy heads west
10:05 – Isaac Smith's prelim theory
11:43 – The recent preliminary finals that have been tighter than the Grand Final